Register for our Summer Program!
The Thomasville Units of Marguerite Neel Williams Boys & Girls Clubs and Jackie Robinson Boys & Girls Club of Cairo-Grady County provide youth with an engaging SUMMER EXPERIENCE complete with lots of extracurricular activities and loads of fun!
- Ages 6-18
- Free healthy lunch & afternoon meal
- Caring Staff
- Secure environment
- Enrichment activities
June 1 through July 24, 2020
Mon. - Fri. 8:45AM until 5:30PM
***Parents MUST attend one orientation in order for their child(ren) to participate in our Summer Progam. Dates/times for parent orientation: TBD.***
What’s the cost?
- $60 for current Club members attending our 2019-2020 afterschool program at least 3 days per week.
- $120 for new Club members and summer-only participants.
- *Early Bird drop off is available starting at 7:30AM for an additional fee of $2.50 per child per day, or $10 per child per week. *Available at Thomasville Youth & Teen Center Units only.
Need more info?
- For Thomasville Youth Center, call MNW Boys & Girls Clubs at 229-228-5155 ext.106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Thomasville Teen Center, call MNW Boys & Girls Clubs at 229-228-5155 ext.103 or email email@example.com.
- For Jackie Robinson Boys & Girls Club, call 229-378-3099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I sign up?
If not already a member, just pick up a membership application from one of our Clubs or click here to print a membership application. Complete the application and return to the Club you are intersted in joining. Space is limited per age group. Parents are required to attend one orientation session in which they can sign their child up for specific activities and camps.
Thomasville Youth Center
219 Fletcher Street, Thomasville, GA 31792
Thomasville Teen Center
212 South Madison Street, Thomasville, GA 31792
Jackie Robinson Boys & Girls Club of Cairo-Grady County
101 Sixth Street SW, Cairo, GA 39828